Purchasing and Warehouse Unit
Public Relations and Media Unit
Facilities and Equipment Unit
Evacuation and Emergency Committee 2023
Evacuation and Emergency Committee 2023:
|Dr. Omaima AbdulWahab Radhwan||Committee Head|
|Ms. Wafa Mohammad Aseeri||Assistant Head|
|Ms. Alkhansa Eissa Shamakhi||Member|
|Ms. Saleha Mohammad Mareir||Member|
|Dr. Daliya Ahmad Jaffar||Member|
|Ms. Ala Hussein Moafa||Member|
- Executing operational plans for evacuations and periodic firefighting and rescue drills.
- Updating the content of safety boards in laboratories to raise awareness of laboratory risks.
- Distribution of guiding panels inside the lecture halls and corridors, including a sketch of the building, showing emergency exits, fire extinguishers and first aid boxes.
- Carrying out periodic tours inside the university campus to ensure the efficiency of safety tools in coordination with the Security and Safety Department, identify deficiencies and raising their requirement, and ensure that emergency exits are not closed or there are new obstacles that limit their use.
- Preparing direct reports of damages and emergency cases, as well as periodic reports on the safety situation in the work environment, and providing them to the Deanship.
Plans and Curricula Committee
Community Services Unit
Ambulance Unit 2023