The Dean of the College of Business Administration, Dr. Shafiq Asiri and the Supervisor of the Entrepreneurship Unit, Dr. Omaima Al-Badri, received the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) delegation, headed by University
Vision of College
To be a regionally-recognized leading business college.
Mission of College
We create an innovative environment to promote excellence in business education, research, entrepreneurship, and community services through commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Assuring proper utilization of educational facilities and adopting modern IT resources.
- Ensuring good governance practices for the college.
- Managing and empowering human resources effectively.
- Improving academic programs of the college.
- Ensuring best practices of administrative processes within the college.
- Enhancing quality of scientific research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Improving the student's academic performance and cognitive skills.
- Improving the college outcomes and adopting social responsibility.
04 Jumada Al-Ula 1444
Jazan University introduces Tourism Management specialization and moves it to College of Business Administration
27 Thul-Hijjah 1441
Jazan University introduces Tourism Management specialization and moves it to College of Business Administration His Excellency the President of Jazan University, Prof. Dr. Mar’ei bin Hussein Al-Qahtani, approved the recommendation of the University Council to transfer the tourism management specialization from the Faculty of Arts and Humanities to the College of Business Administration For his...