The Dean of the College of Business Administration, Dr. Shafiq Asiri and the Supervisor of the Entrepreneurship Unit, Dr. Omaima Al-Badri, received the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) delegation, headed by University
Vision of College
To be a regionally-recognized leading business college.
Mission of College
We create an innovative environment to promote excellence in business education, research, entrepreneurship, and community services through commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Assuring proper utilization of educational facilities and adopting modern IT resources.
- Ensuring good governance practices for the college.
- Managing and empowering human resources effectively.
- Improving academic programs of the college.
- Ensuring best practices of administrative processes within the college.
- Enhancing quality of scientific research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Improving the student's academic performance and cognitive skills.
- Improving the college outcomes and adopting social responsibility.
Jazan University introduces Tourism Management specialization and moves it to College of Business Administration His Excellency the President of Jazan University, Prof. Dr. Mar’ei bin Hussein Al-Qahtani, approved the recommendation of the University Council to transfer the tourism management specialization from the Faculty of Arts and Humanities to the College of Business Administration For his...