Seek leadership in the academic field at the local and regional levels by adopting high-quality teaching and learning strategies and advancing research and counseling activities that serve the health of the community in the fields of physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Provide an excellent academic program that develops the knowledge and professionalism for students to give them the ability to compete in the fields of health, rehabilitation, and community services as well as to engage them in research activities that improve their critical thinking, analysis, and decision-making skills.
1. To graduate outstanding students with leadership qualities and capabilities.
2. To encourage innovative teaching and learning methods through recent advances in technology.
3. To perform the latest evidence-based research that has an impact locally, nationally & internationally on the health and wellbeing of the community.
4. To improve physical therapy capacities in underprivileged areas in order to meet the needs of the Kingdom.
5. To develop professionalism, clinical skills, and unique abilities in quality health- patient care, global health in the local, region, and national advocacy.