The college accepts high school graduates (scientific)
The college also accepts transfers from other colleges, provided that obtaining a high school diploma (science) does not exceed 5 years, and that the transferred student’s age does not exceed 25 years at the start of study.
- The student should have Saudi nationality. In case of the non-Saudi student, their mother should carry Saudi nationality.
- The students must be graduated from high school (Science Section).
- The students should not have been graduated for more than two years before admission.
- The student may not have been dismissed from the university or another university for disciplinary reasons.
- Admission is allowed in the case of high-school grade average not less than 60%.
- The students should pass any other requirements which may be set by the college.
- In coordination with the Admission and Registration Deanship, the college has the right to transfer any student to another college, in case if GPA less than 3.0 in his first preparatory year, according to the availability of the university tuition. A pledge is taken by the student regarding this action.
- Students are distributed to departments after the preparatory year, according to their desire, their GPA, and available seats.
Scientific Degree Awarded
The college awards the degree of Graduate Diploma (GD) in the field of specialization
Duration of Study
The duration of study in CAIT is two (2) years, all in the English language.
The First Year (3 Semesters) ends with Exit Point Associate Diploma in the field of specializationy on accomplishing all levels including FYP 1 and COOP1.
The Second Year (3 Semesters + 1 Summer Semester "COOP2") ends with Intermediate Diploma in the field of specializationy on accomplishing all levels including FYP 2.
Major is selected on acceptance from Deanship of Admission and Registration
System of Study
The study in the College is conducted on a semester basis, three-semester in every academic year. The duration of each semester is 13 weeks including the examination period.
There are extensive English Language courses on the first two semesters, for which two “2” English courses are conducted; these courses are 101NGD, 102NGD.